1. Contact lens boxes are usually disinfected once a week and new contact lenses should be replaced every three months.
2. the wearer's eye will often occur allergic reactions and complications, which are mainly caused by the deterioration and precipitation of proteins, so the regular removal of the protein in the lens box in the reduction of allergic reactions and complications appear particularly important.
3. In general, contact lenses are required to be rinsed daily with a care solution, and a companion box is disinfected (boiled water) once a week to replace the new companion box every three months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Will the degree of glasses wear dee...
- The main classification and introdu...
- Maintenance of sunglasses
- Several common screws for glasses
- Comparison of plastic glasses box a...
- Scope of application of glasses bag
- Glasses Box Purchase method
- The magical of glasses bag
- Glasses Box Notes
- Technical requirements of glasses bag