A hinge screw: the screw used for hinge assembly, the main feature of this screw is the flat head, half teeth.
B Clamp SCREW: For the lock clamp mouth, this screw is the flat-head all teeth, except the whole tooth other than the hinge screws.
C stipules screws: Used to lock the stipules, the screws are more than tapping screws. Generally stainless steel materials, the size of M1.0 and M1.2 two kinds of specifications.
D wire Screw: Used to support the use of wire to form the screw connection structure. The main characteristic is the whole tooth big head, general screw head diameter in 2.3-2 8mm.
E Headless screws: is the most used screws without frame, because one end of welding in the middle beam or the Zhuang, so welding screws.
F Plus plastic screws: In order to control the locking force screws and to prevent the screws from falling off, in the middle-grade spectacle frame is often used in the screw head with a ring of rubber screws, add plastic screws are generally used only as hinge screws and clamp screws.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Will the degree of glasses wear dee...
- The main classification and introdu...
- How to clean contact lenses
- Maintenance of sunglasses
- Comparison of plastic glasses box a...
- Scope of application of glasses bag
- Glasses Box Purchase method
- The magical of glasses bag
- Glasses Box Notes
- Technical requirements of glasses bag